THANKS FOR VISITING OUR BLOG!
- solar* is the original manufacturer of lava-lamps in Brasil since 1999, using the trade mark “LAVA-LUZ”.
- we are also inovators of sustentable lighting for your home .
- all of our products are hand made in brasil and projected by the british designer Tom Green.
please take a look what we are up to:
- we just won in 1st. place the prestigious 29th. design award of the Brazilian House Museum:
- our factory shop is on the São Paulo design circuit in the latest DODE guide:
- recently we were invited to the 800th year celebrations of the Magna Carta at the residence of the Brtitish General Consul. The Lord Mayor of London versed about the importance of an effective legal system, what with all the corruption around here:
- read our mini-catalogue 2015 :
- recently our cube lights were in an op-art exhibition in the Brazilian House Museum (see some rare memorabilia from the lost BIBA shop):
- yes, 2015 is the international year of light!
- have a look at our stand at the CRAFT + DESIGN fair, february, 2015 :
- some of our portable solar products energia solar:
- a nice consumer article about our factory shop in the trendy Vila Madalena neighbourhood:
If you liked this why not pay us a visit?:
Rua Inácio Pereira da Rocha, 172, São Paulo, Brazil, SP 05432-010
phone 55+11+3814-3799 or 55+11+3031-7215
monday to friday from 9am to 8pm & saturdays from 10am to 7pm
Closest Metro: Fradique Coutinho, yellow line, 4, – how to get there